Daily Writing Prompt 2 (Sensory)

An Inside Look at Donut Innovation from Our Manager of Donut ...

I parked in front of Dunkin Donuts- I remember being so excited to buy an iced coffee. I got out of my car and dropped my phone onto the floor. I picked up my phone and touched the screen with my fingers. I felt the scratches on my phone. Luckily, I had a screensaver on my phone. I walked into Dunkin Donuts and breathed in the smell of deliciousness. As I waited in line, I could hear ice being put into cups, the coffee brewing and baristas mixing the drinks. Seconds later, it was my turn. I knew what I wanted to order, but then I saw donuts. I fell in love. I decided to buy an iced coffee and a strawberry frosted donut with SPRINKLES. Best decision of my life!!!! I remember the first sip of the iced coffee and the bite of donut, very vividly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lego Gender Remix